38.0 - Jul 17, 2021
37.0 - Jun 23, 2021
- New: Fast branch switching menu.
- New: Support multiple credentials for the same host.
- New: Option to set merge message.
- Enhancement: Add passwords credentials from settings.
35.0 - Jun 9, 2021
- New: Support multiple Git identities.
- Enhancement: Highlight ‘.tsx’ files as TypeScript.
- Enhancement: Option to switch to newly created branches.
- Enhancement: Option to change sort order from new file menu.
- Enhancement: Improved split view behavior.
34.0 - May 5, 2021
- New: Pin repositories for quick access.
- New: Auto-capitalization and Assistant Keys setting.
- New: Create a branch or tag at any commit.
- New: Option to disable fast-forward merge.
- New: Option to export generated HTML for markdown files.
- New: View character and word counts.
- Enhancement: Improve default commit message.
- Bugfix: Fix layout of feature notification popover.
33.0 - Apr 27, 2021
- Bugfix: Prefer authentication using SSH keys over username/password when both are allowed.
32.0 - Apr 20, 2021
- New: Full text search
- Enhancement: Option to switch between case matching, case ignoring and regular expression search.
- Bugfix: Fix crash when resolving a conflict where one side is empty.
- Bugfix: Fix issue with smart quotes when searching and replacing.
31.0 - Apr 7, 2021
- Enhancement: Improve Markdown syntax highlighting.
- Enhancement: Improve performance of opening large directories.
- Enhancement: Improve directory sorting.
- Bugfix: Fix issue where modified files were not immediately saved when the application was backgrounded.
- Bugfix: Fix issue with text selection cursors when dragged near the edges of the screen.
- Bugfix: Fix issue with text selection in locked files.
- Bugfix: Fix issue with the editor becoming out of sync with file system when using custom repository locations.
30.0 - Mar 31, 2021
- New: GitLab and Bitbucket integration.
- Bugfix: Fix issue where invalid credentials would be saved.
29.0 - Mar 17, 2021
- New: GitHub integration.
- Enhancement: Update design of repository list.
28.1 - Mar 7, 2021
- Bugfix: Fix issue where adjusting the selection would cause the scroll position to jump.
28.0 - Mar 3, 2021
- New: Auto-indentation now handles Markdown block markers.
- Enhancement: Editor settings cleanup.
- Enhancement: Support importing repositories as bundles.
- Bugfix: Fix issue importing repositories from iCloud Drive.
- Bugfix: Fix issue getting the status of ignored directories.
27.0 - Feb 17, 2021
- New: Merge tool.
- Enhancement: Updated syntax highlighting.
- Bugfix: Fix indentation settings not being respected when connected to external keyboard.
26.0 - Feb 11, 2021
- New: Horizontal scrolling. Set the ‘Column Wrap Width’ in Settings to disable line wrapping and scroll horizontally through your files.
25.0 - Jan 20, 2021
- New: Per file indentation settings.
- New: Option to set a branch’s upstream branch.
- Enhancement: Remove restrictions on merging, rebasing, checking out and pulling with local changes.
- Enhancement: Show stashes on commit graph
- Enhancement: Improve stash list.
24.0 - Jan 13, 2021
- New: Keyboard shortcuts.
- New: Sample repository.
23.0 - Jan 6, 2021
- New: Browse files at a commit.
- New: Expanded context menu.
- New: Search and replace.
- New: Rename your repositories.
- New: Option to rebase when pulling.
- Enhancement: Improve conflict error messaging.
- Enhancement: Improve image preview.
- Enhancement: Improve repository info page.
- Enhancement: Adjust review prompt frequency.
22.0 - Dec 17, 2020
- New: HTML and Markdown previews in Safari.
- New: Search by commit SHA.
- New: Recent searches on Search tab.
- Enhancement: Significant improvements to file name search performance.
- Enhancement: Fade content behind footer buttons.
- Bugfix: Fix keyboard accessory view displaying on locked files.
- Bugfix: Fix scrolling issues on locked files.
21.0 - Dec 9, 2020
- Enhancement: Updated popover design.
- Bugfix: Fix commit screen not prepopulating with previous commit message when amending.
- Bugfix: Fix bug where the cursor would jump to the end when writing a commit message.
- Bugfix: Fix bug where various commands could fail if the user had not set a Git identity.
- Bugfix: Fix bug where ‘Mark Resolved’ button text was cut off on smaller devices.
- Bugfix: Fix inconsistent padding on text fields.
- Bugfix: Fix bug where file diff would get stuck displaying loading indicator.
- Bugfix: Remove ‘More’ swipe menu from the directory list.
20.0 - Nov 28, 2020
- New: Git Rebase support.
- Enhancement: Updated button and popover design.
19.0 - Nov 25, 2020
- New: Syntax highlighting picker.
- New: Option to amend the latest commit.
18.0 - Nov 16, 2020
- New: Configure the name of a repository when cloning/importing.
- New: Option to force push branches and tags
- Enhancement: Use iOS 14 context menus when possible.
- Enhancement: Update word-wrapping settings.
17.0 - Nov 10, 2020
- New: Stage and unstage hunks.
- Enhancement: Improve syntax highlighting performance.
- Bugfix: Fix paragraph style settings not being respected.
- Bugfix: Fix deleted files not being closed.
16.0 - Nov 3, 2020
- Enhancement: Update libgit2 to v1.1.0.
- Enhancement: Update diff colors.
- Enhancement: Refactor credentials code.
- Bugfix: Fix incorrect copy on credentials page.
15.0 - Oct 26, 2020
- New: Create, delete and push tags.
- New: Delete remote branches.
- Bugfix: Fix app not working when VoiceOver was enabled.
- Bugfix: Fix scroll position not restoring consistently for large files.
14.0 - Oct 15, 2020
- New: Added stash page. View a list of your stashes.
- Enhancement: Updated syntax highlighting theme.
- Bugfix: Fix commit screen not dismissing after error.
13.0 - Sept 30, 2020
- New: Custom Repository Locations. Clone your repositories into a directory of your choice. Subscribe to PolyGit Pro to access.
- Enhancement: Significant improvements to syntax highlighting accuracy.
12.0 - Sept 2, 2020
- New: Added keyboard buttons for indent, unindent, move line up, move line down and delete line
- New: Added setting to change tab size and tabs/spaces
11.0 - Aug 19, 2020
- New: Import existing repositories on your iOS device
- New: Auto-indentation
- Enhancement: Performance improvements when editing large files
10.0 - Aug 5, 2020
- New: Restore scroll position when opening files
- Enhancement: Improved path handling
9.0 - Jul 29, 2020
- New: Add support for multiple remotes
- Enhancement: Rearrange branch status (ahead 5, behind 4, etc.) on status page
- Enhancement: Improved error handling during merge conflicts
- Enhancement: Prompt for review
8.0 - Jul 19, 2020
- New: PolyGit Pro
- New: Updated app icon
- Bugfix: Fix landscape display on iPhone X, iPhone Xs and iPhone 11
- Bugfix: Fix issue where modifying a file on iPad would not immediately show changes on status page
7.0 - Jul 3, 2020
- Bugfix: Fix crash on iPad when displaying popover menus
6.0 - Jun 28, 2020
- New: Add git stash
- New: Add git revert
- New: Add ‘Commit and Push’ button
5.0 - Jun 20, 2020
- New: Git graph visualization
- New: Copy commit and branch details by long pressing
- New: Add landing flow
- Bugfix: Fixed rotation bug
4.0 - Jun 8, 2020
- New: Custom editing keyboard
- New: Add move file dialog
- New: Add support for more font sizes
- Enhancement: Improve file opening performance
- Bugfix: Fix crash when opening large images
- Bugfix: Fix crash when showing share sheet on iPad
3.0 - Jun 1, 2020
- New: Autocapitalization and smart quotes settings
- Enhancement: Significant improvements to status performance
- Enhancement: Updated repository list design
2.0 - May 25, 2020
- New: Git pull, reset, cherry-pick and more
- New: Syntax highlighting
- New: Tags
- New: File history
- New: Rename tracking
- New: Updated design
1.0 - Apr 19, 2020